ELV HIGHGARDEN 2 BHK apartments in Whitefield

  • ₹1.21 crore
ELV HIGHGARDEN Borewell Rd, Whitefield, Dodsworth Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Featured For Sale New Listing Hot Offer
ELV HIGHGARDEN Borewell Rd, Whitefield, Dodsworth Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
  • ₹1.21 crore


  • 2BHK, Apartment, Residential
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Garage
  • 1300
  • Sq Ft
  • 2023
  • Year Built


Premium Apartments at
Whitefield Bangalore

Choice of 2, 2.5 & 3 BHK Available

ELV HIGHGARDEN 2, 3BHK apartments in whitefield. Just 5 minutes drive away from ITPL & major IT companies. ELV HIGHGARDEN is a meticulously crafted, designed and constructed. That has modern architectural marvel in a 3.5-acre land.

While just 21% of it constructed for housing, remaining 79% is carefully curated and kept interesting for the residents to enjoy a full life at ELV HIGHGARDEN.

Having a luxury reaches a new height with ELV HIGHGARDEN, packed with luxurious amenities. Having natural wonders, these beautiful homes are desirable for anybody who sets eyes on them. Understanding the needs of all age groups of a family, ELV HIGHGARDEN makes sure the entire family is pampered at their beautiful home.

Make your work from home routines easy as a breeze. With an exclusive IT Business Centre at the complex for the residents.

There is no need for you to dip your toes and prepare for a chilling swim. ELV HIGHGARDEN offers a heated swimming pool for you to relax on those chilly winter evenings

Property Documents

  • Address ELV HIGHGARDEN whitefield
  • City Bangalore
  • State/county Karnataka
  • Zip/Postal Code 560066
  • Area Bangalore East, Whitefield
  • Country India


Updated on April 23, 2023 at 7:21 am
  • Price: ₹1.21 crore
  • Property Size: 1300 Sq Ft
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Rooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garage: 1
  • Year Built: 2023
  • Property Type: 2BHK, Apartment, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Listing

Additional details

  • Project Location: Borewell Road, Whitefield
  • Total Land Area: 3.5 Acres
  • Towers & Blocks: A, B, C, D, E
  • No. of Units: 368
  • Structure: B+G+21
  • Club House: 30,000 Sq.Ft
  • Units Variants: 2/3/4 BHK
  • Possession Time: 2026
  • RERA: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/181122/005469

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI

Floor Plans



Schedule a Tour

Your information


Contact Information

View Listings
  • saket

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

  • saket